Online day trading with Plus500 Fast and efficient CFD trading on forex, shares, commodities, indices, ETFs and options. Open an account and start trading. Bonuses for new traders.
Top Brokers and Trading Platforms to trade online
Trade Shares, Indices, Forex and Commodities with our CFD Service
Due to the popularity of forex trading over the past decade, hundreds, if not thousands, of new forex brokers have flooded the market, all seeking your patronage. Our desire is to help you find out exactly which one of these brokers is the right one for you, thereby avoiding a potential nightmare from ever happening before you even get started.
- LEVERAGE: Controls the equity you need to take a margin position. E.g. 50:1 leverage means you can take a $5,000 trade with just $100 in your account.
- Brokers offer variable spreads which means that the spreads are subject to current market conditions.
1. - Overview of Plus500 CFD Service Trading Broker.
We have put every single one of our featured and approved Forex Brokers to the test and have chosen to present to you only those Brokers we know are going to live up to your very highest of expectations.
It is with that in mind that you will find below a full and very in-depth review of Plus500 which is a long established Broker and one that offers traders a wide and very varied range of Forex trading opportunities.
There are several reasons why we think you should give them a try and you will find all of those reasons listed below. Be aware that you are of course more than welcome to put them and their trading platforms to the test and to do so you simply need to sign up and utilize one of their demo trading accounts.
However, when you switch that account over to a real money account you are going to find you are then going to benefit for lots of trader bonuses which will allow you to always get the maximum trading value from your trading budget, so read on and discover why we are happy to showcase Plus 500 to you.
Plus500 Ltd is listed on the AIM, section of the London Stock Exchange ,Plus500UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
Plus500CY LTD is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Licence No. 250/14).
Plus500AU Pty Ltd, AFSL #417727 issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission is authorized to issue these products to Australian residents. You do not own or have any rights to the underlying assets. Please consider our Disclosure documents available on our website.
You should only every consider signing up to and then placing real money Forex trades at Forex Brokers that are going to adhere to the highest levels of industry standards which you are going to find is what Plus500 do.
If you have not signed to a Forex Broker before then we also invite you to take a look at their trading guides which are free to access and use and you will find those trading guides on the Plus500 website. Whilst you are there also take a look at their current range of new trader bonuses which you are going to be able to make use of as soon as you have registered as a new trader.
What Does Plus500 Offer Traders?
As part of our commitment to showcasing to you only the very best CFD Service Brokers we shall now highlight and present to you the main features and benefits that you will have coming your way if you choose to sign up and start trading at Plus500, as this will allow you to then make your own very informed decision as to whether they are the right Broker for you, which we are convinced they will be.
- No Deposit Bonus – The first thing that may just appeal to you is that Plus500 give away to all newly signed up traders a completely free of charge no deposit bonus, buy taking advantage of that no risk set of bonus credits you are then going to be able to place a range of real money trades using their state of the art trading platform, and any gains made, subject to their very fair terms and conditions will be yours to keep.
- No Commission Charged – The only way you are going to get the maximum trading value when you are utilizing any online or mobile Broker is by locating one that pays you the exact amounts as displayed. When you trade at Plus500 the displayed trading profits attached to each of their many different trading opportunities are the ones you are paid out with whenever you have made a winning trade. Plus500 charge overnight and premium fees
- PayPal Accepted – To ensure that you are going to be able to not only fund your trading account instantly and in real time but also be able to seamlessly withdraw all trading profits you achieve, Plus500 have put in place a very wide and quite diver range of banking options via their easy to use banking interface. You will be given the option of being able to withdraw and gains and also make deposits using PayPal in addition to all of their other banking options.
- Multi Language Options – Being a truly international CFD Service Broker you are going to be able to set your account and their trading platform to one of several different languages, and that is certainly going to make your life easier when it comes to using that trading platform. You will also have access to an around the clock dedicated customer support team, and they also offer multi language support services and as such you will always instantly be able to get the answers to any questions that you may have.
- London Stock Exchange Listing – One final thing to be aware of is that Plus500 Ltd is listed on the AIM, section of the London Stock Exchange and that does of course mean you are trading with a licensed and regulated Broker and one that adheres to the highest industry standards at all times.
Trading Platform and Features
- Demo Trading – Choosing Plus500 you are going to be able to open up a demo trading account and put those trading platforms fully to the test and with no risk attached.
- Mobile and Tablet Platforms – You will always want the convenience of being able to place Forex trades exactly when you want to place them, and with that in mind do consider making use of the mobile compatible trading platforms offered by Plus500 as there are going to be plenty of trading opportunities you may miss out on if you do not have access to such a trading platform when you are out and about!
- Huge Assets Index – You are going to be able to place a large range of different trades at Plus500 and as their Asset Index currently numbers well in excess of 100 different tradable Assets you will never be sat there with just a limited number of trading opportunities on offer.
- CFD Service Trading Options – You will always be guaranteed of locating and instantly being able to place any type of CFD Service you are looking to place at Plus500, however if you are the type of trade who much prefers placing a range of CFD Service trades then you will find no shortages of Currency Pairings on offer, and as such you will be able to instantly pair up any two worldwide currencies and trade off one against the other in any permutation you like.
- Being able to fund your trading account quickly and easily is never going to be a problem as Plus500, for they have made their banking interface as easy to use as is possible and base don’t eh type of account you have you will be able to deposit small minimal amount of some high amounts into your account in real time.
- You will of course find the easiest way that you can increase the balance of your account will be by making a deposit via a debit card or a credit card, however they also accept web wallets too.
- As such if you wish to use PayPal or Skrill then you will be free to do so and they can also give you information on how you can fund your trading account via a bank transfer. For details of that service simply get in touch with their customer support team who will give you all of the details in regards to which bank you need to wire your funds into.
- Plus, it does also go without saying that you are going to be able to make a withdrawal rapidly from your Plus500 account with plenty of withdrawal options available too!
Open a New Account with a Regulated Broker and Start Trading!
2. - Overview of Markets.com Review
- If you have had an interest in Forex trading for any length of time, then we are fairly confident you will have heard of or come across the Markets.com site. For this is one of the oldest and most established of Forex Brokers who have built up a first class reputation since they launched back in 2006.
- No matter what you are looking for from a Forex Broker we just know you are going to find everything on offer from Markets.com is going to tick all of the right boxes on your checklist of wants and demands.
- Being a fully licensed and regulated Forex and also CFD Broker you are going to find they always adhere to the very highest of standard and they also have a varied range of different trading platforms available. That does of course mean no matter whenever or where you wish to place a Forex trade you are always going to be bale to do so instantly and in real time.
- Plus, one aspect of you selecting a Forex Broker to sign yup to is that you will be looking for one that can and will reward your custom. There are plenty of very generous and high valued trader bonuses available to you as both a new trader and a loyal regular one at Markets.com and you will find all of the respective information below so read on and make sure you give them a try. You will not be disappointed.
- You are only going to get the highest levels of service, fast on time winning payouts and a completely hassle free type of trading experience if you stick to trading at Brokers that are fully licensed and regulated.
- It is with that at the forefront of our mind that we have chosen to only list Forex Brokers that are licensed and regulated. Markets.com is a proud holder of a trading license as issued by the Cyprus Securities and Exchanges Commission or CySEC as they are known.
- That license does of course cover them in many European countries, however they have also recently applied for and have been granted a trading license by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) over in the UK.
- So one thing you will be assured of when you start to trade there is a highly regulated Broker and one that will always adhere to the very highest of industry standards.
Trading Platform and Features
- MetaTrader 4 (MT4) – You will soon get the hang of using the MetaTrader4 trading platform which is the workhorse of the Markets.com site. If you are looking for a huge range of trading opportunities that are going to be easy to place, then you really do need to give the MT4 platform a try and as a trader at Markets.com you will be able to use that trading platform for free by simply opening up a demo trading account which takes a minute or so for you to so.
- Sirix WebTrader – You will find that you are going to be able to access and utilize the Sirix trading platform available from Markets.com no matter what type of computer or mobile device you have access to. So Mac, Linux as well as PC and mobile device users will always find this trading platform can be accessed instantly on any type of device they own.
- Market Mobile Trader – Never be under the impression that you may be forced to make any type of compromises when you are using a mobile device as the way you access the trading opportunities at Markets.com for their Market Mobile Trader platform is highly advanced and very easy to use.
Promotional offers and bonus
The Markets.com dealer serves all of their customers whether or not they are new to forex trading with various kinds of benefits like offers and bonuses to trade in Forex platform. Few of them are explained as follows
Markets.com cater for both low volumes and high volume traders and everyone in between, and as such when you do deice to sign up you are going to find you can make a deposit with as little as just 100.00
Be aware that when you register as a new trader you are going to be able to set your account in either USD, GBP or EUR so obviously pick the one which best suits you! There are plenty of available banking methods on the Markets.com banking interfaces and as such we are more than confident that no matter how you wish to fund your account you will find a banking option that suites you best.
You will be able to deposit using any debit or credit card however if you want the convenience of being able to deposit and also make a withdrawal by any of the major e-wallets such as Skrill or Neteller then you are going to be bale to use both of those web wallets to fund your account. Take a look over their banking page of their website for a full round up of all of their available banking options.
Why Trade at Markets.com?
As you will never want to take any chances when you are risking your own real money trading funds at any online or mobile Forex Broker you are going to be best advised to stick to trading at sites such as Markets.com as they are going to give you everything you are looking for as a Forex trader in a highly regulated trading environment.
It is also worth noting that not all Brokers are equipped to offer their traders rapid winning cash outs. With that in mind as and Markets.com is such a fast paying Broker you seriously should consider giving them a try, for if you do have a profitable trading session then they are going to pay you your withdrawal on time every single time.
However, if you just wish to test them out and see if they are as good as they sound then you can register to use one of their demo trading accounts which will allow you to place a range of risk free trades on any of their available trading platforms, and when you are ready you can then switch over to a real money trading account.
Open a New Account with a Regulated Broker and Start Trading!
Checklist of features
- Competitive dealing spreads
- Fast and reliable executions
- Mobile phone trading support
- Automated trading support
- Dependable order execution on stop loss orders
- Minimal slippage on stops
- Easy deposits and withdrawals
- Sign up bonuses and promotions
- Trading in a wide array of currency pairs
- Trading in other markets such as gold, silver and crude oil
- Low initial deposits
- Instructional material for novice traders
- Personalized trading strategy and market advice
- Economic calendars
- Reuters or AP/Dow Jones financial newswires
- Forex expert market commentary
- Calculators and trading tools
- Technical analysis tools
- Charting software
- Size of dealing lots
- High leverage accounts
- Competitive rollover fees
- As you might expect, the larger the forex broker, generally the more services the broker can make available to their clients, the tighter their dealing spreads, the more reliable their trading platform and the faster their transaction executions are likely to be. Thus, in general we recommend that you choose one of the larger brokers.
- Any qualified forex broker will provide you with a reliable trading platform, 24-hour customer support during forex trading hours, charting and technical analysis tools, access to quality forex news and commentary, competent order execution, competitive dealing spreads and a wide choice of currency pairs to trade. Brokers offering any less than this basic package should not be considered in the selection of a forex broker, since today’s market offers a broad blend of online retail forex brokers for your consideration.
- Performing adequate due diligence on the front end on your prospective forex broker, before making your first trade, can literally save you thousands of dollars and prevent nightmares from ever happening down the road. Finding the right broker for you and your trading needs is your top priority. Invest the time that this task requires, and you will never regret it.
- Remember, the forex market is open 24 hours a day almost 6 days a week, if you count from the opening of the week in Sydney Monday morning until closing in NY Friday afternoon. See the forex market opening times. Different time zones can impact the accessibility of customer support services. If the broker’s support crew is on one side of the globe and you are on the other, you might need support from your broker on a 24-hour basis. We highly recommend that you choose a broker with 24-hour support.